Your expert for Lanz Bulldog restoration and repairs
From engine overhauls to comprehensive full restorations of your tractor, we stand as a specialist workshop for reliable service. We will be happy to advise you on the possibilities! This includes support with partial restorations as well as extensive full restorations or general overhauls. Over 30 years of experience with vintage Lanz vehicles form the basis of our services. Over the years, we have gained a great deal of expertise, even with complex conversions. Our Lanz workshop is equipped with every conceivable special tool and has mechanical processing centres, a washing station, turning, milling and welding facilities. This gives us the opportunity to machine many components ourselves. We also carry out sandblasting and painting work ourselves with a directly affiliated paint shop. TÜV inspections and registrations as well as expert opinions are of course also possible. With us, you can restore your Lanz Bulldog safely and reliably.
Stages of a restoration
Comprehensive services at a glance
The technology and components of a Lanz Bulldog are robust - but often more than 50 years of hardest use bend even the highest quality.
A complete dismantling of the vehicles is our first step in a Lanz Bulldog restoration. Afterwards we use our professional possibilities: On our washing bay, all parts are first cleaned and freed from rust, oil, grease and dirt. Furthermore, we use a sandblasting company in the neighbourhood. Only after all components have been completely cleaned do we recognise defects, such as cracks in various components - for us, this is part of our principle to look into every corner and first reveal and then repair all damage.
The comprehensive services of partial restorations, complete restorations and workshop work include:
- Inspection and general overhaul of engine and transmission on glow-head , half and full diesel engines
- Overhaul of oil apparatus, regulators, fuel pumps, clutches
- Sheet metal work such as fairing adjustments, bonnets and repair welds
- Replacement of electrics, inspection and overhaul of alternator and starter
- Retrofitting work such as power steering and starter
- Individual conversions such as from Ackerluft to Eilbulldog
- Refurbishment of components by hand
- Use of original Lanz parts, if possible from old remnants
- High-quality paint work, also silk matt or as patina paint
For conversion work or restoration of Lanz Bulldogs, you are in good hands with us. Starting with expert advice, the collection of your vehicle on request to the competent execution of the work using original Lanz parts where possible.